Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep, I'm "Anal"- have kept all receipts and hand calc mpg's at every fill up. With about half the miles at 70 mph on the highway and no hauling or towing the figures are 4853 miles/265.52 gallons = 18.28 MPG.
I'm pleased! My son says I drive like his Grandmother but if you could see all the "black lines" in the street in front of his house you might say different.

·
Registered
414 Posts
anal or a real good attention to detail...either way nice numbers! gramma!:D lol

·
Registered
201 Posts
The picture of your "8" car in your Avitar must have been taken from the bumper cam of the "20" car... :p:

·
Registered
414 Posts
tbalt;1583443; said:
The picture of your "8" car in your Avitar must have been taken from the bumper cam of the "20" car... :p:

Hey looks like the "20" in your avitar is being held for a stop and go penalty!:rolleyes: :D :p: ......I love both driver 8 and 20, my top two guys. Bud shootout tomorrow!!! wooohooo!:ro)

·
Registered
35 Posts
RiverAnt;1582742; said:
Yep, I'm "Anal"- have kept all receipts and hand calc mpg's at every fill up. With about half the miles at 70 mph on the highway and no hauling or towing the figures are 4853 miles/265.52 gallons = 18.28 MPG.
I'm pleased! My son says I drive like his Grandmother but if you could see all the "black lines" in the street in front of his house you might say different.
My DIC says about 18.1 18.2 also. I'm just under 10k now.

·
Registered
71 Posts
You guys are very foruntate. Over last 3211 miles mostly highway I have averaged 16.70, though I cruise at 78 mph; all unloaded, tonneau cover, Stanadyne Performance Formula and all of the pre ULSD fuel I can find.

·
Registered
69 Posts
1600 miles on mine and cant get over 11 mpg hand calculated yall are fortunate!!!!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts