Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one know of an aux tank that will fit under the retrax canister, I am interested in doing this. Does anyone have this already? Some pics would be great if so.

Thanks,

Pepperidge

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
I am sure it wouldn't be hard to find someone to make you one. The only problem is it wouldn't give you a whole lot of fuel. I have thought of this too but by the time you get one custom made (and the expense) You could probably replace the the factory tank with a bigger one and have just as much or more capacity for less cost and less hastle. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
11,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Max Power,

I was thinking os adding a transferflow tank as well as the aux tank. A friend of mine has a small boat with a tank not quite as wide as our beds but it is about the same height as under the retrax canister and it holds 18 gals.
I'm sure I could get at least 20+ under there.

From Canada eh! I'm sure I've seen that avatar somewhere b4 on another forum. along with some other users that say "Diesel Fumes make me horny"

Anyway I'd sure like to "test" my theory on that aux tank

Pepperidge

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
Well, measure the space and figure out how many gallon it would be. Very easy to do. IF your not sure, just post the measurements here and I will figure out the volume for you.

I don't think I have seen the avatar anywhere before but I had to steal it from somewhere.
I really don't remember where I got it. The diesel fumes thing rings a bell.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts