Diesel Place banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
I had the same problem also. You need to see them in person to make the decision. If you can, drive to a performance shop to get a better look.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I just ordered my autometer guages on thursday. I went with the C2's. Jegs.com has good pictures of what they look like. good luck in your desicion.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Go here and you will get a look at all the styles. It also lets you know what gauges are available and what the lighting for it looks like for the selected style!

·
Registered
431 Posts
If you have the money I think the nexus gauges are the sweetest, but they are $$$$$$, I went with the z series look good in the day light but I dont like the lighting at night i have started experimenting with led bulbs but still not what I am looking for yet, I really like the looks of the cobalt and nexus at night. Do a search for gauge pics on here, there is even a video of the nexus in the video section. Good luck

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
I have started the buying the Nexus gauges, They are sweet. When I complete the install I will post pics. I love all the options they have.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
sweetdiesel,

Take a look at our site we have them all with pretty good pics too. We sell mostly z Series for the GM trucks, unless you want a special look, then the NV's and C2's seem to be the most popular. If you go with any of the LED lighted gauges be sure to get the Auto Meter dimmer circuit, makes them just right! Call us if you have any questions etc.

Mark @ DPPI

·
Registered
590 Posts
Mark,

Can you get the Sport Comp II at a good price?

Thanks,
Jim Sterling

·
Registered
45 Posts
I just finished installing my guages this weekend. Check out my Garage.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Waiting for Phantom II's to arrive (white faced, LED lit). Didn't like some of the incandesent backlighting of my previous Autometers. Optional is Sport Comp II's which are also LED lit. Like turbotug said, check the Autometer site for more details and what the night view looks like.

Good luck.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
jeepj10jim,

Sure were direct with Auto Meter and have access to everything they have. Those are on order for our warehouse as we speak, if you need them faster we can always send them direct from Auto Meter. Call us and we'll help you on questions etc.

Mark @ DPPI

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
I purchased my Ultralight IIs, pillar mount, and paint through DPPI. The pillar and paint arrived in a couple of days. The guages came a few days later direct from Autometer! BIG THANKS TO MARK AND STAFF!! I'll get pics up soon!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts