Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I promised a few of you pictures in various threads so I'll just post them to everyone in one thread.

If anyone wants other pics just ask :)

Attachments

·
Registered
289 Posts
Looks good! Thanks for the pics. I am just waiting on my boost guage to come in and then I am installing my triple pod.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Are these the led backlit ones... nighttime photos??

·
Registered
113 Posts
Looks good!!! what color paint did you use on the piller?

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey guys, i cant get my flash to turn off on my camera...let me keep messing with it and ill get some pics. sorry

I went to Billings Kar Kolor (local shop in town) and they matched a factor GM interior paint code. its a touch light in color but its close enough.

Car: general motors corp
Color Code: 642H
Color: Very Dark Pewter
Year: 2001-2008

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I ran outside and snapped a few quick ones. The last one I took I used the little "flower" setting on the camera for a better close-up. Picture taking ain't my bag-baby. YEAH!

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Those are sweet. Now your making me want to change guages, again:eek: .

Mark:beerchug:

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
STROKE THIS DMAX;1589697; said:
Anyone have pics of the Colbalt 2 gauges lit up.
Go back to post #7 in this thread....;)

Mark:beerchug:

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I think the Cobalt C2's are white faced gauges, but have the same blue LED backlighting.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
NODMAX;1589718; said:
I think the Cobalt C2's are white faced gauges, but have the same blue LED backlighting.
Yeah, wanted to see how different the white face ones look lit up.

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
NODMAX;1589660; said:
I ran outside and snapped a few quick ones. The last one I took I used the little "flower" setting on the camera for a better close-up. Picture taking ain't my bag-baby. YEAH!

I think I saw bigfoot in your pics there....:eek:

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
rolloffhill;1589764; said:
I think I saw bigfoot in your pics there....:eek:
:snipersmi

·
Registered
3 Posts
How much glow do the gauges put off at night and is distracting when you are driving?

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
okdiesel;1591397; said:
How much glow do the gauges put off at night and is distracting when you are driving?
They give off a pretty good glow. I've driven for hours and hours at night and I don't think it's distracting.

·
Registered
11,646 Posts
I've got 4 cobalt gauges staring me in the face and its not bad at all. I was worried about it too, but I dont think its an issue

1 - 20 of 27 Posts