Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you guys had any problems with auto guides sales team. It seems to go in spurts for us, but a lot of the time we will have a potential vendor send email after email after email with no response. We have a lot of current vendors that can never get ahold of there sales rep, and the communication is horrible with them. I brought it up to vertical scope a couple months ago and the fix was basically have them PM the administrator account and they would take care of it. Has any other forums seen this issue.

Nic
Administrator
Cummins Forum

·
LLY Guy
11,950 Posts
Oh yeah, we have seen our fair share of issues. Old vendors not being removed once their contracts are up, new vendors not properly marked, or their section was not made or improperly placed.
Most things we report to them get forgotten about and they need reminders

·
R.I.P. Sam
32,077 Posts
If I had anything to say, that department would be #$$%%^ and then I would %%$## $%^. I'm sure you get the drift and I'm glad we arn't alone although I figured it had to be global.

Simple things like one of the banner ads in the corner doesn't have a valid link. We report which one, they cant find it and ask for a screen shot. And there it sits, for a while. They expect us to do half the work and then don't follow through. You'd assume if the slots were paid for, they'd have a list of expiry's. :confuzeld

I'm surprised some of us haven't been removed from staff after the frustration of the dealings.

All we've asked for is simple communication for years so we can at least keep track but :shake:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We have 185 users set up as vendors, and 50 of them haven't even logged in since 2013, a lot of them not since 2009.

·
R.I.P. Sam
32,077 Posts
I went through the list of people set up as mods in vendor forums, searched out ones in ACP using parameters like "Vender" checked off. Went through all the closed vender forums and looked which had mods still listed. Emailed some vendors to see of some mods were still current. It took hours and hours over a couple weeks.

Less than a year later, it was all the same mess again because Sales couldn't do things properly. It was an utter waste of time, now we just report them. If they want to give out free advertising, then oh well. Sad that our attitude has become that, but we've given up in frustration.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts