Diesel Place banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an Aurora 5000 and install kit for a duramax diesel. I have it on an LB7 currently but am looking to sell it or trade it for something of equal value. Not another turbo just something else of equal value. It was just completely rebuilt, everything is new other then the compressor housing, so the turbo has less then 3000 on it. Feel free to ask questions or make offers.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Where are you located in WV? your truck looks like one i've seen in Morgantown

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I live in Arthurdale in preston county about 25 minutes from Morgantown. Im down there all the time. Work down there and play down there:D. Wave next time!!

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
$2700 obo or consider trading for something of equal value. Maybe some big bumpers, lift kit, or something else. Not really interested in 4 wheelers, boats, or guns, but anything else will be considered.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
would you be interested in a 67 gmc 1/2 ton short bed fleetside 2wd. 307 small block, 350 turbo with shift kit. truck is decent shape. needs restored. has 6 lug axles. have a 2 bolt truck 350 block,crank,rods that goes with it. i can send pics

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
i wish you the best with your sale but 2 yrs ago when i sold mine i had to eat crow and wound up in the 1400 range

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Hmmmm.........Im thinking what I have to horse trade! Anything in particu;ar you are looking for?

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry guys no real use for an older pickup. Only vehicles I would really be interested in is something small to run as to save on fuel.

This turbo was just completely rebuilt. Only thing thats old is the compressor housing. Everything else is new!!! Less then 4000 mi.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts