Diesel Place banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering if you can use just the attitude unit without the juice module, I would be interested in using it instead of gauges. I have the six-gun already so I'm not interested in the juice, Just like the way the attitude can be mounted in the overhead counsel.

thanks, Andy

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
NEVER GONA HAPPEN , that being said!! Banks makes a pda that does all the things the attitude does and more !

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the quick reply, the power pda is not available for the LB7, thats why I was interested in the attitude

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
The Banks PDA set up looks killer and much bigger display. Just wonder how much $$$$$$ to get that set-up?

Then I wonder if you could also get a GPS set-up for the PDA also and have them both availble with just a press of the switch?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pda with software and cradle is like $500 ish, eaw one on ebay for $300. not sure about the gps. you can use your own pda and just buy the software and cradle, not sure how much though.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Thanks for the relpy and extra info Irace16!

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
the pda is available for the lb7 call banks

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I did call banks on march 3rd and the pda was not out for the lb7, their website also says that it's for lly, I wish I could get it.

When I called Banks and asked them they said it would be a month or two then I would have to replace the six-gun I already have because the pda will not work with the older six-guns, wasen't worth it to me.

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
really , they have been advertising them for awhile, (MY BAD) feel sory for all the six gun owners that cant upgrade

1 - 9 of 9 Posts