Diesel Place banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you tun off these one-tenth of a percentages on the Attitude. I do not want to see that my turbo boost is 28.6 PSI, I ownly want to see 28. Same thing with slipage and backdown percentages. Edited by: BassinRVer

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Look up the edge products website and/or send them an e-mail. I agree. I also would like to more easily change the low boost without having to dig into three levels of the menue . . .

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
That's a really good idea. I will be getting an LLY so they hopefully havent figured out the design of the new program. I would want it to be easy to read and to adjust the buttons when you want more smoke or levels. I think it would be easier to see if it was just saying 28psi than 28.6 psi like you say. I hope the companies read our posts and get ideas on it.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Grizzly;

Another idea: slow down the digital number change. If you ever saw the EGT or RPM change it would be good to slow them down some. Often cannot see the last couple of digits. Why not an average and update every 1/2 second?

Just an idea . . .

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Yeah that would be good I guess. I will be riding in a Dmax that has the attitude in a few days and I will see all the speedy numbers.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
I have the X-Monitor and it reads to the tenths, I don`t even notice it unless I am thinking about it.

I don`t see what the problem is.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
I AGREE HD

·
Registered
112 Posts
The tenths don't really bother me but sometimes even the whole numbers move so fast that they become a blurr. All in all I am very happy with the setup though. --SS

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Does the Attitude keep the highest EGT and/or Boost reading and allow you too reset it? With the X-Monitor you can reset it anytime you want. The highest Boost I have seen is 47.3# just as the Turbo blow
Only I wasn`t doing much smiling then

·
Registered
926 Posts
HD,

The juice equipped with the attitude records the highest levels of egt's, boost, rpm, 0-60 times, 1/4 mile times, speed, engine temperature, and engine backdown due to high egts and you can clear all of these records with a touch of a button, at anytime you want to.

Dan

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all your replies. Howfully Edge will read this. I have talk to Arron and you can not change this. There is no need for tenth of a percentages for what is going and changing so fast. Tenth of percentages just adds to the confussion. I am sure over time I will be used to which readout has the tenth with it or not. I just do not think it is needed.Edited by: BassinRVer

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
IF IM NOT MISTAKEN THE EARLIER ATTITUDE'S DIDNT HAVE THAT FEATURE 1BAD01

1 - 13 of 13 Posts