Diesel Place banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I gave in and ordered the juice/attitude. Cons Performance gave me a great deal and a money back gaurrantee. When it comes in I will compare it to the Superchip and post the results. If I don't like the attitude, then I will send it back. Eta of thursday for delivery.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Good price and good service? Surely you jest.

I haven't dealt with Cons yet, are they one of those websites that you email to get pricing?

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
I sent away my box to John and am now waiting to get my attitude adjustment.

Being juiceless sux the big one though

·
Vendor
9,678 Posts
Phil,

Should be there today if not already!

·
Registered
104 Posts
kennedy where in wisconsin is loyal. Im going to be in madison next week and I would like to come up and see that 6.5 you have if you havent sold it yet. I also need a pyro for my truck.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Post a pic of the attitude mounting spot...so far I only seen it on the A piller. It looks good there but I do not like seeing the wire exposed...looking for a cleaner mount. Looking to get mine right after Christmas
can not wait!!!

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
UPS delivered it last night. I installed everything but the pyro probe. Could I just re-use the probe from the Autometer Z series gauge that I have now? The probes look the same (size), both are npt 1/8, and the wires are the same length. I ask because the compression fitting from the Juice is smaller than the one from autometer, meaning I would have to remove the fitting from the manifold. I had a lot of trouble threading the manifold and getting it to take the fitting and I don't want to strip the threads out.

Okay, for the performance. The butt-o-meter says the juice on level 4 (90hp) is stronger than the Superchip (95hp). These two feel the same from 2,400-3,200 rpms, with the Juice having the decisive "edge" on the low end. For low end to low end comparison (below 2,000 rpms), the juice on level 2 is just less than Superchip 95hp with juice level 3 being just a little more than Superchip 95hp. I still feel that the Superchip is a great low cost chip, but if money is not an option, then the Juice/Attitude is the way to go!

BTW, I did notice that the Attitude's engine temp is 20-40 degrees less than the OEM gauge? Everything else appears to work fine.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
My OEM guage is way off in the beginning from the attitude.... But the two come together at 180 degrees and match almost perfectly from there..... Before I had the attitude, I could feel the juice turn on...... Now I cannot.... It just seems to slip in and go....

4.61 seemed to pull more than 4.73..... dunno.....

·
Registered
958 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't level 4 on the Juice/Attitude actually 125hp? And 145 on the hot version?

Thanks for the write-up!

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Level 4 on reg Juice is 90hp, level 5 on reg Juice/Attitude is 125hp.

·
Vendor
9,678 Posts
peegh said:
kennedy where in wisconsin is loyal. Im going to be in madison next week and I would like to come up and see that 6.5 you have if you havent sold it yet. I also need a pyro for my truck.

I'm not far from the geographic center of the state. Loyal is near Marshfield. About 2.5-3hrs from Madison.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts