Diesel Place banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you post pictures of your rmounting locations for the Attitude. I just sent in today for the upgrade and was wondering what options for mounting there are. I will be without Juice for a while and that sucks, especially since my 315's are going on and I will need that extra power.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Mine is here.

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
Mine is in the exact same spot
I can't think of where else I would rather put it.

·
Registered
369 Posts
i like mine were it can be seen easily, its velcroed here, if i want to hide it i just pull it off the dash and stick it to the bottom of the dash or side of the console.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Where did you guys go through the firewall with the wire?

·
Registered
1,715 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Diesel 5,

Lol, Im sorry to point this out, but I saw your picture and could almost hear your "DOH!" when you rubbed the chuck of the drill on the upper edge of the hole you put your Attitude in. DANG I hate that and have done it a thousand times!

BTW, Im copying your spot, thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2 wheel drive and I put my attitude in the blank space where 4wheel drive switch would be right below ac outlet.It works great here.I put it on with 2 sided tape. I run the wire out beside rubber boot in firewall.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
The switches are for anything you'd like....

ATS said some folks requested them to operate other lights or something in the truck, so you can get the mount with, or without the switches. Same price, and I think having them there adds a more balanced appearance to the faceplate. Who knows, might have something later on they could be used for, so I got mine with the switches.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts