Diesel Place banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

I just finished the Attitude install in the overhead console using the ATS mount. I posted some pics for reference on wiring and such. See the sig.

Edited by: Trippin

·
Registered
511 Posts
That is very very nice!

Where do you get this 'ATS Mount' ?

Im expecting my Juice next week and would love to do the same overhead install.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
I'm Impressed, VERY NICE!

·
Registered
11,646 Posts
I am really impressed with that setup, but I have to wonder how in the world you can see that thing up there, I held mine up there with some tape just to see, I have to crank my neck and about pull over to see it!

·
Registered
429 Posts
Good lookin' install Trippin.
How "thick" is that firewall grommet?

Josh

·
Registered
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The mount is available from http://www.atsturbo.com/index.php, but it's not shown on their web site. You'll have to call them. With or without the two aux. switches, $45.00.

The grommet is not very thick I just poked it with a scribe.

Eric, I stressed on the same thing. Will I be able to see it up there, especially since I'm short and like to drive with the seat pretty far forward. I ultimately decided to put it there for the cleanliness of the install. Also, with the "alert" functions of the Attitude, do I really need to watch it? I originally mounted it on the A-pillar with the Edge supplied bracket, been there since October. No surgery required for this install so I figure I can move it later if it's a problem.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Thanks Trippin for some reason I figured it was a lot thicker and ran the cable via the door jamb
. Guess I'll move it to through the grommet now

Josh

·
Registered
511 Posts
What are those two black buttons on the right for?

·
Registered
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
2MuchFun said:

Anything you want them for. They are just a couple of Aux. switches. You can order the mount with them or without. Examples would be arming a nitrous unit, propane unit, additional lights, etc.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Trippin said:
2MuchFun said:

Anything you want them for. They are just a couple of Aux. switches. You can order the mount with them or without. Examples would be arming a nitrous unit, propane unit, additional lights, etc.

Ahh, ok, thanks. So I guess the wise person would order the mount With them even if there was no immediate intended use.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Very nice lookimg install, but where am I going to put my sunglasses?

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
One of the switches would work great with the High Idle.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts