Diesel Place banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got the write juice box from Con today what a great guy he actually answers his phone on Sunday and had no problem talking to me about my problems. So I ran through the numbers on the attitude man setting 5 really moves but after doing some 0-60,s I got on the freeway and I was cruising on setting 3 and I heard a really loud knocking sound come from under me it sounded like it was coming from the tranny but I am not sure. It did it one more time later on but I am not sure were its coming from both times I was just cruising on the freeway no stress at all. Iwill be pretty upset if I allready screwed something up the first day I used it. Any suggestions as to what it might have been would be helpful.

·
Registered
369 Posts
are you running it with the defuel on locked shifts on or off???? I have had mine since sat and just got to level 4 today. if you are running no defuel you surely can kill an allison on level 5 in 5th gear with all stock parts from what i have heard.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am running defuel on all but I went to 5 pretty fast the guys ay edge said no problem the run 5 all day.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts