Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, got it today, and this thing is great, I used my Autometer EGT probe split it to run to my Autometer EGT and the Edge Attitude, all works great, can anybody see any problems with this set up....
Edited by: PULNPWR

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What is the torque rating on the Attitude 4.73 through the levels, Thanks..

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
What egt readings do you get at idle....
How about under loads, empty full throttle, up hill.
Juice on, juice off?

I think My truck idles around 250-300 deg. I can spike with propane on full throttle up to 1450 or so.

Are both gauges reading similar?

The reason I ask is there is a little controversy on if hooking the two together might skew the readings. I would love to see what your gauge dos if you disconnect one of the probe wires at the probe connection. Does the reading change?

Thanks !

hoot

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What egt readings do you get at idle.... 250 to 300 like yours

How about under loads, empty full throttle, up hill.
Juice on, juice off? No juice I can't hit 1200 unloaded Juiced any temp I want...

Are both gauges reading similar? Yes very close...

The reason I ask is there is a little controversy on if hooking the two together might skew the readings. I would love to see what your gauge dos if you disconnect one of the probe wires at the probe connection. Does the reading change? Did this and they read the same hooked togeather or not..

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
Thanks for your thorough answers. Your temps coincide with mine. Sounds like the double hookup works fine.

I think sdaver got the same results.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anybody with torque rating on the Attitude 4.73 through the levels...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts