Diesel Place banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased my juice a couple of weeks ago from Con great guy only to find out its a 4.71. I just recieved my attitude and was going to install it today untill I read all of the posts from everyone else. I know Con will ship me the write juice but can I install the attitude today so when I get my 4.73 juice I am ready to go or do you have to send every thing back to Con?

Thanks

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
You could install the attitude. I would't install the juice though as I am sure con would appreciate a new un opened juice as to one that has been beat around in the truck for a couple days. Remember he has to resell it.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I already installed the juice 2 weeks ago I could not wait ya know I dont think Con should have to resell it I think its Edge fault. When I bought the Juice it was to be with the attitude when it was available It was supposed to be a 4.73 me and Con talked about it so I think he thought he was sending me a 4.73 I will find out tomorrow for now I will install my attitude.

Thanks

·
Registered
267 Posts
Well, Edge said it wouldn't work with the 4.71s out there, but I (eventually) found out it was my Attitude that was bad, and perhaps the 4.71 would have worked. If you're going to send the 4.71 back to Con anyways, I would try it. Having said that, Con also suspected/wondered if the 4.71 toasted my bad Attitude.

I would talk to Con and see if he wants the 4.71 back first before you plug in the Attitude, or if you should try the Attitude w/ it.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Try any thing plug it in but do not plug the monitor in to hard. make sure it clicks then pull it back a little. Go ahead and use the juice I'll just return them for up dates

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Con I will try it out if it does not work how do I get it swapped out will you send me a new one or do I have to wait for mine to be updated?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Just call so I have your info You send the bad one I'll get you one coming we"ll let them pass in the mail

208-431-0835

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Con

I installed it the attitude itself works fine all the displays ETG, Boost and the test 0-60 and 1.4 mile but its not doing the most important thing change power levels I went from 1 to 5 and no black smoke so it cant br working I will call you & arrange to end the Juice back thanks for everything.

Shannon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts