Diesel Place banner

61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Fyi

I just looked up the weight of diesel incase you needed to know.

6.9 - 7.3 lbs/gallon

This is depending on winter or summer blend and/or what part of the country you live in.

·
Gone but not forgotten member
11,313 Posts
myojunk;1838349; said:
have you guys been on the scales to see what ya weigh? shep, i remember you tellin me, but i forgot what it was.
I'm going by the rock quarry tomorrow to weigh mine. Unlike Shep I do have a toolbox,B&W,spare,and a bedmat. I'm for sure in the 7200 or better class.
I have an odd question: Since my alignment was off and the tires they rotated to the back are wore bad on the outside to none on the inside would it be benificial at reducing toe in at all to move them back to the front.? Just looking for that extra little bit :D
Shep, my phone took a dive off the deep end before I had a chance to teach it how to swim. The Rep is supposed to bring me one in the morning so I will give you a call when I recieve it.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
i figured i'd hit the Pilot truck stop on the way down to see what i weigh. i shed a few pounds yesterday, just dont know if its enough.

·
11,313 Posts
6600 lbs.- without me

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
WHOOOOOOOOO!!! -Ric Flair

'bout to get off work...truck's all shined up...ready to get it on!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Had a great time guys, Hope to see you guys in Hop-town.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
wideopen;1845076; said:
Had a great time guys, Hope to see you guys in Hop-town.

by the way, thats this friday and it starts at 7pm. prolly should be there a little earlier!

·
11,313 Posts
Nice pic Phil :D

·
Registered
290 Posts
Thanks Chris.. I'll see you guys in Hop-town...hopefully

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
...if the rain will hold off, I'm in!

·
11,313 Posts
GOD knows we need the rain but I sure hope it waits till saturday.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
ron howes (news channel 5) just told me theres a 60% chance for friday...:(

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
heard that 2...hate to drive all the way down there...and get a rain check....i member a couple years back we was down there and rained hard and a bunch of people got stuck leavin......got times...

·
11,313 Posts
There was also a 60% chance today. Besides the sweat I'm dry as a bone.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Tonight!

it was rainned out last night. it has been rescheduled for TONIGHT at 7pm. i seen alot of the springfield crowd there. i also seen Dale Calander's (sp) red dually sittin on a gooseneck trailer. someone told me he was dhra workstock points leader.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
well fellas, if i knew it was gonna turn out the way it did, i woulda never told anyone about it. if anyone went there cause of me tell em about it, IM SORRY!

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
myojunk;1856487; said:
well fellas, if i knew it was gonna turn out the way it did, i woulda never told anyone about it. if anyone went there cause of me tell em about it, IM SORRY!
Get rained out?

Rained at my local this weekend, Ending up going on into 4 this morning...

·
Registered
290 Posts
8100 Power;1857124; said:
Get rained out?

Rained at my local this weekend, Ending up going on into 4 this morning...
Nope I think he's talking about how bad the track was and the home cooking for the locals.

61 - 79 of 79 Posts