Diesel Place banner

ATS converter

771 views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  mattofferdahl9 
#1 ·
i just ordered ats torque converter. Anyone installed one? i did the transgo jr. Then downloaded the triple dog crazy larry program but was slipping pretty bad so i took it out. I want it back so i'm wandering if anyone else tried the ats 5 star? when is banks going to release an intercooler for the lbz?:rolleyes:

#2 ·
I have had the ATS five star and now running the 1057. The five star is an awesome converter. As long as you have it out or before you take it out do the internal mods it will save you time and money in the long run. If your not gonna run your truck hard AT ALL you shold be fine. I would highly recommend the five star. 1057 is nice too.

#4 ·
Just did a 5 star and co-pilot c1-c4 clutches, awesome package, no slip with big PPE tune, What a difference.

#9 ·
I just got home from Mike's shop in LA and he installed my ATS 5 star and the transgo Jr. I spent the last 8 hours driving home and What a difference just the converter makes. Thanks, mattofferdahl9. And a big thanks to Mike L. and his crew. I don't plan on going with any more power then what I have, but who knows, in a few years I may go more. :)

Jeff

#10 ·
Great I told you youd love it. Kinda pissed I sold it to you, glad it working out though, enjoy!:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.