Diesel Place banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got home and looked at my new toys for the truck.

I wanted shair with everyone how impressed I am with the ATS Attitude mount.....WOW!!!! this is not at all what I expected....I was thinking it was going to be thin and flimsy. I was pleasantly surprised...this thing is a CHUNK of aluminum!!!!!Money well spent!

If it was not for this great wed site I never would have know about it!

Thanks you Diesel Place!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Nowake200, what did you pay for the ATS mount? I read somewhere that they go for about $45.00 but when I called ATS I was quoted $94.00! Thanks Dave

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think it was $45. That price might have the 3' extension cable included in the price. But even with the extension that is kind of high on the dollor.

I just ordered mine two weeks ago, I hope they did not up there price that much.

Good luck!

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
I want that mount too. I also heard $45, but web sight says $95? Could be a case of supply and demand. Quite a price jump though.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
awesome piece of aluminum.........no doubt
Edited by: sdaver

·
Registered
8 Posts
I think I might have an answer to my own question of "how much did you pay for the mount?". It seems that I called "ATS Diesel" and got a price of $94.00, same as their website states and not ATS Turbo. Two different companies. ATS Turbo at http://www.atsturbo.com/DuMisc.html does not quote a price on the website but if NOWAKE200 can confirm that this is where he purchased it, we may have a winner!

·
Whipper Snapper
4,490 Posts
I bought mine from ATS Turbo for $45 about a week ago...

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'm not sure what I'll get, but my console mount with twin switiches was included for free from Xtreme Diesel along with the 3' extension cable with the Hot Juice / Attitude that I just ordered.

·
Registered
692 Posts

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
blue_lightning said:
I think I might have an answer to my own question of "how much did you pay for the mount?". It seems that I called "ATS Diesel" and got a price of $94.00, same as their website states and not ATS Turbo. Two different companies. ATS Turbo at http://www.atsturbo.com/DuMisc.html does not quote a price on the website but if NOWAKE200 can confirm that this is where he purchased it, we may have a winner!

That is were I got mine from!

You have a winner....give them a call before the price changes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts