Diesel Place banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had any recent dealings with Associated Diesel (adiesel.com)? I have ordered some Baldwin filters from them last Sat. and haven't heard from them since. Tried calling them numerous times but only get the answering machine, also tried e-mailing them but no answer. They have my credit card number and it seems like they may have gone out of business.

Poorloser

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
I've heard of them but never have done any business with them ....Call your credit card company for recent activity,is all I can suggest ....This gives you time to take necessary steps "if" something is wrong before package is delivered ....

Mac

·
Registered
65 Posts
I got an order of filters from them last month. They were on back order for a couple of weeks, and it took about that long to get a reply to an e-mail I sent them, but they did deliver.

·
Registered
994 Posts
I have made several purchases from them in the past on Baldwin filters (not associated with the DMAX). There has never been any problem. Usually took a week or two to get the order.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I was told that the oil filters were back ordered.

·
Banned
2,530 Posts
I made an order with them once and the filters were on back order. I didn't find out until I emailed them. They said they won't bill you till they ship to goods and they didn't. I ended up canceling the order after waiting two weeks, luckily a good bud of mine hooked me up with a local dealer. Due to the fact they had good customer service, to me anyway, I would do business with them. Of coarse I believe Kennedy and a few others keep a lot of filters specific to the dmax in stock. In-stock=less wait. that's worth a few buck to me.

Ox

·
Registered
106 Posts
I ordered filters over 2 weeks ago. Thought they had forgot about my order (my credit card hasn't been charged so I wasn't worried). Just got an email this afternoon with a UPS tracking #. It shipped yesterday.

·
Registered
868 Posts
I purchased from them earlier this year with good results.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts