Diesel Place banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have the part number to the ash tray "muffin" haha. I have the smokers package when I ordered my truck but didnt get the "muffin". I dont smoke but would like it for a change holder. If anyone has the part number so I could order one on gmpartsdirect or a site like it it would be appreciated.

Thanks
Bob

·
Registered
339 Posts
When we take delivery of "The Silver Fox", you can have our's. PM me.Truck on!!!

·
Registered
825 Posts
What the hell is a 'muffin'?

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
It's the ash tray.
It's a little muffin shaped cup with a flip-up lid that fits into the left half of the center console on trucks equipped with captains' chairs.

Same here... pennies and what's left of broken $10's go in the muffin, rest of the change goes in the change holder on the wall of the console.

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
Does anybody else think the nickel and dime slots of the change holder suck? Every time I put some in, they usually fall through the slot to the abyss that is my console.

·
Registered
6,504 Posts
Does anybody else think the nickel and dime slots of the change holder suck? Every time I put some in, they usually fall through the slot to the abyss that is my console.
Heck, Ogre, that's my 401K! I plan to retire when the console gets full!;)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Heck 401k!! Thats my fuel fund!!!:)

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
They work fine for me.
Every now and then I'll find one in the bottom.

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
My coin slots in the console are full, so I also started putting my change in the ashtray.

·
Registered
340 Posts
coin slots eh?

Lucky you guys. Up here in the great white (hasn't snowed yet) North our Loonies ($1 coin) and Toonies ($2 Coin) won't fit into the change holder. I described that little part of plastice as a piece of _ _ _ _. For the few hundred trucks they sell up here I guess you can hardly expect them to notice that our money is a different size.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
For the few hundred trucks they sell up here I guess you can hardly expect them to notice that our money is a different size.
Well... your dimes and pennies are close enough that I get them in change from stores all the time. The pennies are never an issue, but there's been a few times that I've had the dimes rejected and had to try to "pass" them somewhere else.

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
I raided my truck the other night while buyin a 12pack.............didn't even have to pull the wallet out!!! i was diggin under seats............in the ashtray..............what a riot!!!! i paid for it all in coins!!

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
While we're on the subject......does anybody have and extra dash "biscuit" they want to give me???):h

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
My cat left a biscuit in my shoe and dashed out the door... do you want it?

·
Registered
75 Posts
While we're on the subject......does anybody have and extra dash "biscuit" they want to give me???):h
I've got one sitting in my garage. Free, or best offer :gr_grin: Where in So Cal are you located? I would prefer not to make a trip to the post office if I can get it to you an easier way.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Wow you guys still have coins?? After that purchase price I don't think I will ever be able to afford coins again

1 - 16 of 16 Posts