Diesel Place banner
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
I did that in MS Paint. Photoshop would look much better. I have all of the logos if someone wants them. I did not include USCG since they are not part of the DoD anymore; however, I still consider them Military.

Thanks for thinking of me!! (im prob the only one here) COASTIE!!

and we r dod in time of war..Have been in every war and conflict.. were even older than the navy

·
Premium Member
2,690 Posts
Thanks for thinking of me!! (im prob the only one here) COASTIE!!

and we r dod in time of war..Have been in every war and conflict.. were even older than the navy
Agreed brother. Notice I have five logos on there? DoD can easily be replaced by USCG. I can't get the sticker shop here to do them at a reasonable price.

·
Registered
139 Posts
That stinks, ill poke around in my woods and see if i can find a shop. i think one of the kids that worked for me got out and started a graphics company?

·
Registered
486 Posts
Does anybody have the Bimini font available that they could e-mail me? I have a good idea for the sticker, but need the correct font to finish it up.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Thats cool, I have seen a few of those patches around here but I'm not sure they are here, the only MP's I know of that are here right now are the Texas National Guard.

here as in where??

·
Ride, shoot straight, and speak the truth.
4,261 Posts
Guys, I have a good sticker shop here that I get a quote from if we can come up with a final design.

They did a one off 36" x 18" on my back window for $40 installed. In bulk with smaller cuts the price should be very reasonable.

·
4,261 Posts
Just an idea and a 10min Paint job. I tried to replicate the new logo as best as paint can.

They can do just about anything you can come up with. Solid plotter cuts, multiple colors (like jah22787's America Flag design).....anything.

Attachments

·
Registered
139 Posts
I like it!! ..but only if it comes down some in $$.

·
4,261 Posts
I like it!! ..but only if it comes down some in $$.
$40 was for a VERY large sticker with multiple colors, covers over half the area of the back window.

3" x 9" should EASILY be less than $5, more like $2-3. But until I get a quote I cant say for sure.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Bump, did anyone decide a decal yet and find pricing?

·
Registered
199 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,258 Posts
Just an idea and a 10min Paint job. I tried to replicate the new logo as best as paint can.

They can do just about anything you can come up with. Solid plotter cuts, multiple colors (like jah22787's America Flag design).....anything.

Can you do this one up for me instead of USMC put CF-CIC (Canadian Forces - Cadet Instructors Cadre)

I'll get the sticker made myself, I just suck at making designs :p:

·
Registered
52 Posts
This is what I came up with. Simple and to the point. Shouldn't be much $$ to make. I was thinking of having it in 4x6 oval. I tried looking on line for places to make it, but didn't get far as I have dailup. One of the down sides to living in the sticks.

DIESELPLACE.com
ARMED FORCES CLUB MEMBER
I SERVED

Attachments

·
Registered
166 Posts
This is what I came up with. Simple and to the point. Shouldn't be much $$ to make. I was thinking of having it in 4x6 oval. I tried looking on line for places to make it, but didn't get far as I have dailup. One of the down sides to living in the sticks.

DIESELPLACE.com
ARMED FORCES CLUB MEMBER
I SERVED
I SERVE!!
x2

·
Registered
77 Posts
Did anyone ever get these to print? Id be really interested in getting one for my truck.

·
4,261 Posts
Nope...as you can see by the number of replies lately (6 replies in 6 months), there doesn't seem to be a lot of interest.

Sent from my EVO using Autoguide App.

·
Administrator Mister, your truck's smoking...
11,407 Posts
FWIW, I can get anything cut at reasonable prices... you guys just need to decide what you want... text, font, color, and size. But yeah... doesn't appear to be a lot of interest.

·
Administrator Mister, your truck's smoking...
11,407 Posts
21 - 40 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.