Diesel Place banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
What about the idea of getting the decals in multaple colors and overlapping them? If you want red white and blue then get 1 sticker of all three colors and offset and overlap them so you create your own 3D shadowed affect. If the stickers are cheap enough (IE $2-3 each) then i personnaly would not have any problem with ordering a few for my truck. You ofcourse could do the same thing for any branch colors; IE - blue/yellow (NAVY), red/yellow (Marines), black/yellow (Army), blue/silver (Air Force), and blue/orange (I think thats CG).

·
Registered
39 Posts
What about the idea of getting the decals in multiple colors and overlapping them? If you want red white and blue then get 1 sticker of all three colors and offset and overlap them so you create your own 3D shadowed affect. If the stickers are cheap enough (IE $2-3 each) then I personally would not have any problem with ordering a few for my truck. You of course could do the same thing for any branch colors; IE - blue/yellow (NAVY), red/yellow (Marines), black/yellow (Army), blue/silver (Air Force), and blue/orange (I think thats CG).

What I was referring to by this is if the stickers were just lettering then we could overlap them to get a shadowed affect.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.