Diesel Place banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have proposed the making of such and it was so well recieved in the back room that they want me to come up with something. Seeing how I am not one to take over a show, I figured I would pass this onto you guys. The ones that will be displaying these stickers!

So here are the only stipulations. The sticker must say DieselPlace.com along with Armed Forces and be able to be cut from a vinyl plotter. I would like some kind of Armed Forces insignia for our group on this too, but I know that means we need to come up with that also. I am trying to keep them under 9" as these are the cheapest, likely $2-3.

Give me some samples, I will put a poll together and they should be cut and ready for shipping in one week from the close of the poll. BTW, the member that submits the one chosen will get two stickers at my cost!

Anybody up for this challenge?

·
Registered
276 Posts
I was thinking about adding Armed Forces Club underneith the diesel place logo with a background of and american flag. I also thought that a humvee in the background could work as well since all branches of the army use them. I'm not that great at computer design but if I can cook somehting up with what I have to work with I will.

·
Premium Member
8,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know there has to be a few more that are wiloling to take the challenge!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Not real good with this stuff but I figured it could be a starting point.

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
Not real good with this stuff but I figured it could be a starting point.

Very nice and clean. Kind of what I envisioned, but didn't have the time or talent to produce it. Great job.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Sure is...

That unit there had alot of history. Thats the 18th MP BDE, based in Hanau Germany. I'm not sure where they are now.
Thats cool, I have seen a few of those patches around here but I'm not sure they are here, the only MP's I know of that are here right now are the Texas National Guard.

·
Premium Member
8,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I like it. I will foward this one to Admin and see what we can do, any others?

·
Premium Member
8,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The sticker that was sent in was not able to be done. Anyone have any other ideas.

·
Premium Member
2,690 Posts

Something like that?

Reactions: RudyChank

·
Premium Member
2,690 Posts
I did that in MS Paint. Photoshop would look much better. I have all of the logos if someone wants them. I did not include USCG since they are not part of the DoD anymore; however, I still consider them Military.

·
Registered
89 Posts
The sticker that was sent in was not able to be done. Anyone have any other ideas.

Why was it not able to be done? What kind of parameters do we have to follow for acceptiveness?

·
Registered
578 Posts
Josh
Those look great. I like them.
:thumb::thumb:

·
Premium Member
8,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ok, so this is where we stand. They need to be cut out with one stable color. Just like the DP stickers. If anyone has one, they know what I am refering to. So, with that new stipulation, any other ideas?

Sorry guys, I am just trying to do the best that I can.

·
Premium Member
2,690 Posts
Thanks guys. I think I can get the Logos is line drawings. Anyone with some time just Google Image the branch + logo or seal

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.