Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Goin' Pullin' this weekend: Arcanum, Ohio

Sunday May 23, 2004. For diesel's they have a 8000# street stock class. The pull starts at noon with antique tractors, gas trucks (aka rattle wagons), farm stock, then diesel trucks.

I got my info from [email protected], e-mail him if you want more info.

Looks like a good test hook before Thunder in Muncie, I can't wait. Pulling season has began.

Hope to see some people there,

Matthew
Edited by: goin' pullin'

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hey guys, I will be there, that is me that goin pullin is talkin about. So if ya need any info just ask and I can get it to ya. Sounds like there is going to be a decent turnout of diesel trucks.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Chalk me up for going to be there too. Matt

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In the middle of the state as far as north and south on the Indiana-Ohio border.

Matthew
Edited by: goin' pullin'

·
Registered
716 Posts
How long is the other junk gonna take till our class is up?

Just wondering, prolly be there pretty early if the weather doesn't get better.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
I would be there by 3pm to be safe, but Im not gonna guarantee anything. Arcanum is about 15-20 minutes north of I-70 on st. rt. 49.

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Sounds fun, I may come to watch, but I don't think I'll do any pullin. I am pretty sure I wouldn't do as well with no pulling experience of this nature and my truck. :)

If WD can shoot me a PM of the info on the pull, that would be swell.Edited by: andrewfessler

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is the worst. Loaded the truck up on Saturday and all the tools then I come home at midnight and see this
@$%#*.

Dang.

Matthew

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Why would they cancel so early? Don`t they know that the track can be ready in a couple hours?

Well at least I found out before I headed out this morning
When they cancel at the last minute you get to talk to other mad peps.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
They checked out the track Saturday afternoon, and it was too wet, they had 2+ inches of rain in the past couple of days and the drive back to the track was flooded.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.