Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
8,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put off starting this thread as I thought the "I can't believe she's that stupid" moments would be getting fewer and far between....... But after this last vid I've finally concluded as Ron White before me, You Can't Fix Stupid.

Sad to think someone was elected to congress doesn't know the three branches of Government and is intimidated by a Garbage disposal. :facepalm:

Bless her heart.

·
Registered
31,525 Posts
I put off starting this thread as I thought the "I can't believe she's that stupid" moments would be getting fewer and far between....... But after this last vid I've finally concluded as Ron White before me, You Can't Fix Stupid.

Sad to think someone was elected to congress doesn't know the three branches of Government and is intimidated by a Garbage disposal. :facepalm:

Bless her heart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7bkLbrhqJY

And she goes to social media for help :shake: when she could have called her landlord. I understand why she didn't call the landlord though, he probably would have evicted her for fear she might harm herself with one of the new fangled modern fixtures that come standard in homes today. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,642 Posts
She basically won a "contest." Her brother submitted her name as a candidate, and she "won." Zero experience, zero knowledge of basic civics.

·
Registered
6,283 Posts
Hard to believe this guy is in the same 'freshmen' class :cool: .

What contrast!

·
Registered
2009 Chevy LMM
16,207 Posts
I like her. She is doing wonders for the republicans

·
Registered
8,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
OK, short derail for someone who is the exact opposite of AOC. An intelligent man with immense character who handles those whiney hags with grace, dignity and some big time truth bombs. :)

And DC does have a sense of humor :D

OK, back to the stupidity that is AOC.....

·
Registered
6,283 Posts

·
Administrator
15,600 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,836 Posts
Aw, c'mon. Quit picking on her. It's not like she said the following:
"It is wonderful to be back in Oregon. Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states. I think one left to go. Alaska and Hawaii, I was not allowed to go to even though I really wanted to visit, but my staff would not justify it."
Or
“I refuse to accept the notion that the United States of America is not going to lead the world economically throughout the 20th century.”
Or
“Let’s make sure that there is certainty during uncertain times in our economy.”

Face it, we, err, they, finally have a representative who is the spitting image of their constituency. It's no wonder that the inner cities are ...

Kinda like the Big Guy playing POTUS. Brash, rude, smart, snarky, condescending; everything we Americans are or should be, and the left don't like him because he is exactly like them, and they still believe they aren't.

·
Registered
6,283 Posts
Aw, c'mon. Quit picking on her. It's not like she said the following:
"It is wonderful to be back in Oregon. Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states. I think one left to go. Alaska and Hawaii, I was not allowed to go to even though I really wanted to visit, but my staff would not justify it."
Or
“I refuse to accept the notion that the United States of America is not going to lead the world economically throughout the 20th century.”
Or
“Let’s make sure that there is certainty during uncertain times in our economy.”

Face it, we, err, they, finally have a representative who is the spitting image of their constituency. It's no wonder that the inner cities are ...

Kinda like the Big Guy playing POTUS. Brash, rude, smart, snarky, condescending; everything we Americans are or should be, and the left don't like him because he is exactly like them, and they still believe they aren't.
And what does the party of diversity look likely to have as their frontrunner for 2020?

http://media.breitbart.com/media/cdn/mediaserver/Breitbart/Big-Government/2012/Biden/biden_grinning_ap.jpg

The left shows their true colors constantly. AOC is keeping the trend going - dumb.

·
Registered
6,283 Posts
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., said a man left a sign outside her office on Friday that expressed support for both her and President Trump, a concept she said left her feeling “pretty astonished.”

It read: “Trump supporters for Ocasio-Cortez.

The pair exchanged introductions and the man told her that “he wanted to show his support,” Ocasio-Cortez said. She was left struggling on how to ask him for an explanation, she said.

“I somehow got it out: ‘With all respect sir, how do you... manage to support both of us at the same time?’” Ocasio-Cortez said she asked. “This is what he said: ‘I’ve been saying for years that climate change is our most important crisis. You’re one of the only ones who‘s been willing to be decisive on it.’”

“Then he said, ‘I like you. I can tell that you are genuine and fighting for us. You’re real and you get it.’ I thanked him and his family from the bottom of my heart,” she continued.
:facepalm:

·
Registered
6,283 Posts
"The world is gonna end in 12 years from climate change if we don't do something....'psych', I didn't really mean that." - AOC

Ocasio-Cortez: Climate Change Will Destroy Earth in 12 Years Claim Was Not ‘Literal’ -- https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/12/ocasio-cortez-climate-change-destroy-earth-12-years-claim-not-literal/

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) claimed Sunday that people who believe the suggestion that the world will end in 12 years have the intelligence of a “sea sponge,” even though Ocasio-Cortez made that very claim in January.
This is a technique of the GOP, to take dry humor + sarcasm literally and “fact check” it.

Like the “world ending in 12 years” thing, you’d have to have the social intelligence of a sea sponge to think it’s literal.

But the GOP is basically Dwight from The Office so who knows. https://t.co/pmkwrdeAnq

— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) May 12, 2019
She probably means it's like "all 17 intelligence agencies agree" and "there is clear proof Trump colluded with Russia" where you spread a lie on the cover page DAILY and the correction or "joke" or "you need to get a sense of humor" on page 33EEE when called out on your LIE.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
:D:D

Attachments

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
"The world is gonna end in 12 years from climate change if we don't do something....'psych', I didn't really mean that." - AOC

Ocasio-Cortez: Climate Change Will Destroy Earth in 12 Years Claim Was Not ‘Literal’ -- https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/12/ocasio-cortez-climate-change-destroy-earth-12-years-claim-not-literal/

She probably means it's like "all 17 intelligence agencies agree" and "there is clear proof Trump colluded with Russia" where you spread a lie on the cover page DAILY and the correction or "joke" or "you need to get a sense of humor" on page 33EEE when called out on your LIE.

Or "the wall will be 50' high" or "Mexico will pay for it" or "I have a health care plan that will cover more stuff, and cover more people and be cheaper than ObamaCare"...

·
Diesel Ninja
10,141 Posts
Or "the wall will be 50' high" or "Mexico will pay for it" or "I have a health care plan that will cover more stuff, and cover more people and be cheaper than ObamaCare"...
I here it is a really really good plan, the best plan, he just can't tell us what it is until after the election, guess he was referring to the 2020 election.

·
Registered
8,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for acknowledging AOC lies like the donald!:thumb:

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
Thanks for acknowledging AOC lies like the donald!:thumb:

She is not even remotely in the same class as TinyHands. He will lie about completely unimportant things with the same fervor as significant things.

1 - 20 of 138 Posts