Diesel Place banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need a huge favor if someone has EFI near Lafayette, IN. If your going to be in town today or tomorrow let me know. It will save Brayden Fleece a trip up here.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
How far is that from Fortwayne IN?

·
Registered
940 Posts
what do you need?

·
Registered
6,810 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
im 30-40 min

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Fort Wayne is an hour drive for me, but let me know if I can help you out.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Long story short I had PPE on my truck before Brayden tuned me with EFI. I returned my truck to stock with the PPE but forgot the remove my VIN from the tuner. I sold the PPE this weekend and when I removed the VIN my truck wouldn't start it just cranked. I took my PCM to Brayden and we put it in his truck. We retuned it but it wouldn't fire his truck. Ended up having to unlock the security thing. Well I took my PCM back to my truck and it still won't run. So hopefully it just needs unlocked like it did when we had it on Brayden's. I tried turning the key to run for 20 min to reset it but that didn't work. Anyway I need someone with EFI to unlock it for me. Brayden was busy yesterday but I'm not sure about today. If he can't and one of you isn't busy today I'd appreciate your help. I will gladly pay your for your trouble.

·
Registered
940 Posts
nice.. i woulda helped if he didnt. glad ur back on the road.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I appreciate that you guys wanted to help. I knew Brayden would get to it sometime but he is so busy plus this weekend wasn't the best time to break down with xmas and all that. Its nice to know I had other options. Brayden the tune you put in has plenty of power but I'm pretty certain my lift pumps are not working as they should. I threw a P1093 on the way home and it was surging bad in the higher gears. I bought a gauge to hopefully tell me whats going on.

nice.. i woulda helped if he didnt. glad ur back on the road.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Glad things worked out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts