Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guy's! My laptop crapped out on me a couple of weeks ago so I loaded the AE software on my new laptop however I can't find my key code for the enhanced options. I left them a message and email but they are closed for the weekend. Can anyone who has it please pm me w/ it. I would greatly appreciate it.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Hey guy's! My laptop crapped out on me a couple of weeks ago so I loaded the AE software on my new laptop however I can't find my key code for the enhanced options. I left them a message and email but they are closed for the weekend. Can anyone who has it please pm me w/ it. I would greatly appreciate it.
Sorry I can't help you out but maybe you can help me. If I get the software, Where do I get & how much is the cable?

·
Registered
905 Posts
well if you where 2500 miles closer i'd be happy to help.....i have the software and cable...

what version is it?

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry I can't help you out but maybe you can help me. If I get the software, Where do I get & how much is the cable?
The software you can download from their site. The cable is about $150 if you purchased the package from them. It is a proprietary cable I think. It is obd2 to usb.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well if you where 2500 miles closer i'd be happy to help.....i have the software and cable...

what version is it?
it is 5.2.0. I can always download the latest version however if I remember correctly from the past email updates w/ enhancements from AE this is the latest up dated version for gm obd2.

·
Registered
905 Posts
check your PM'S Rodd!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts