Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw that you can buy a little aluminum bracket to mount the attitude monitor right below the visor. Anyone using one, or does anyone have a picture of what one looks like installed?? The mount is made by ATS just like the overhead console mounts. I mounted my XM Roadie into the overhead console, and would eventually like to get some pillar gauges, so I'm looking into the visor mount or other options. If anyone know of where to view some pics of one let me know. thanks

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone?.............

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
darthvegagt,

I have seen them, sort of OK depends on you and how you want to have to look up to see it as it's pretty close to your face unless you're very tall and have the seat back pretty far etc. Take a look at the overhead mounts we have that go above the windshield rear view mirror, easy to install, easily seen and if you get our paint to match the color to your interior they look like a stock item too.

Mark @ DPPI

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for replying. I think that i am just going to mount the attitude monitor in the full console, I seen someone do it here and it looked nice, and most of all doesn't cost a thing. I like that clean look, not that the mirror mount isn't nice. thanks again

1 - 4 of 4 Posts