Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any feedback on this tire would be appreciated. Please post pictures if you have them. I was set on BFG AT/KO but I found a good deal on these, but I don't know much about them...

BTW these will be 285/75R16 on 16x8 wheels.

·
Registered
98 Posts

Here are mine.........only two weeks old though. I love them....305-55-20's on a MKW25. Front inner plactic fender wells are zip tied back and have NO RUBBING AT ALL! This pic does not show it but I had to alter my front flaps.........I have that done now and works great.

You will also note I am sure that we have had a very mild winter here in Alberta.

·
Banned
720 Posts
i run 235/85/16 i had theses on three trucks and over 40000 combined miles and still look great ride great and no roaring comming from the tires i also had them on a 2001 2500hd the 285 tires did great also

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
I've had my 265's (E) on H2 wheels for about 8 months now. Had them siped and with the very wet weather in western WA this winter I can say that the traction/handling on wet roads is very good. Tire is quiet, I run 50 psi in front, and 65-80 psi rear, depending on load. Over all, they work good and I expect them to last a long time. Also, the 17" 265's didn't require any adjustments for rubbing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts