Diesel Place banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone was located near Sainte Genevieve, Mo. (1 hour south of St. Louis) that would be interested in looking at a duramax for me. I would be willing to pay for your time and expenses. The dealer offered me a great deal to trade my half ton for this truck but I am about 950 miles from it and would love to have someone check it out so I don't waste 3 days going out there and back for a piece of junk. Let me know and we can figure out details. Any help would be greatly apprecited, thanks guys!
Mike
315-730-0955

·
Registered
266 Posts
I was wondering if anyone was located near Sainte Genevieve, Mo. (1 hour south of St. Louis) that would be interested in looking at a duramax for me. I would be willing to pay for your time and expenses. The dealer offered me a great deal to trade my half ton for this truck but I am about 950 miles from it and would love to have someone check it out so I don't waste 3 days going out there and back for a piece of junk. Let me know and we can figure out details. Any help would be greatly apprecited, thanks guys!
Mike
315-730-0955
Mike,
I can check it out for you if no else is closer. I am about 50 miles south of there. I would be glad to do it this weekend if that would work. I need to make a trip to the John Deere dealer anyway. PM me with the specifics of what you would like to know.
Darrell

1 - 3 of 3 Posts