Diesel Place banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look at my sig, Im looking for a 2005 crew cab, shortbed, duramax, 4x4. Low miles, dark in color. charcoal, dark blue, black, maroon, dark green. Any of these would be nice. Anyone knows of any let me know. O ya it has to be a good deal. Im not going to spend a rediculous price, just because the availability of the 6 speed manuals.
thanks,
Phil

·
Registered
258 Posts
good luck, 6 speeds are rare enough then throw in a crew cab less than or about a year old and low miles, youre looking for a needle in a haystack. I had to order mine. A 05 crew cab is still gonna be worth a lot of money, just break down and order an 06. Looks like 06 will be the last year for manuals behind the Duramax at least in the 2500HD and 3500 body.

·
Registered
106 Posts
duramaxphil, where you able to make a deal on the on I found you last week??

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
duramaxphil, where you able to make a deal on the on I found you last week??
I could never find it???? I searched for a while, and I have found a few on autotrader, but im kinda holding out for one just right for me. If you could find more, or a picture of that one, please let me know
thanks,
Phil

·
Registered
438 Posts
I want a longbed

Duramaxphil,

You sound like me, except I'm wanting a longbed. I like the dark colors also. :ro) Can't stand pewter, as I think it is ugly and way to many of them. -:t

Good luck, SuperBurban

·
Registered
50 Posts
I was searching thru the GM buypower site last week and saw a new one in Kentucky just south of Cincy. I don't remember if it was a chevy or gmc thou.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gmbuypower is confusing, How do you search all over the US? Instead of just zip code areas?

·
Registered
106 Posts
you just have to be smarter than it is!!! LOL No, instead of entering a zip code just enter a city, like Richmond, VA it will give you 25 closest dealers in the Richmond area, then continue your search through the search inventory button.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you just have to be smarter than it is!!! LOL No, instead of entering a zip code just enter a city, like Richmond, VA it will give you 25 closest dealers in the Richmond area, then continue your search through the search inventory button.
where do you enter a city, I only see zip code crap. I cant figue this sh!t out for nothin.

·
Registered
106 Posts
zip code is to the right of the enter zip.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts