Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was at my local dealer parts house today, and they have 2 steering wheels that are wood/leather. One is Gray(charcoal) and the other is Tan.

I didn't get any pictures of them, but I am assuming they are OEM steering wheels, not aftermarket, since they had them. I would go ahead and buy them but I don't want to be stuck with 2 steering wheels. I contimplated buying one of these for the wifes Yukon a couple months back but never did. So when I went in today, I saw they were still there, I thought I would post this and see if anyone was interested.

They were originally $269.00, and they are marked down to $150, If you are interested, PM ME and we will go in that order. I am not going to go down there and drop $300. just in case someone wants these, it is gonna have to be a sure deal. I would get one for myself, but I don't have any wood in my truck, and don't need it. So I just thought if anyone here did, this is a pretty good opportunity.

I will see if I can find some pics on the internet of what they looked like, and I don't know what kind of wood it was, but I am assuming these are OEM, but cant be for sure. Regardless they were nice.

So...the price is $150 Plus shipping which will be figured after I get one, or we can come up with a number that suites us best.....

Let me know...

Almost forgot, these were marked for 99-02 only, so I am assuming they will fit 1/2 tons too....

Called the parts desk, they are factory take off wheels, that have had wood added to them, I didn't look close enough to tell what type of wood it was, and the parts guy didn't know either.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
I wish that would work in my truck.

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
I just see a red X skippy???

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
Imagine that, must be a canadian thing.....:D

:lol: I thought we were gonna stop picking on eachother and give C.A.P some harrassment :exactly: Oh well....Game on):h

·
Registered
218 Posts
I'd be all over this like stink on a monkey but I don't think it will fit on my 04...

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Might be interested in a tan one but it won't fit an '04 so it won't help me any.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.