Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone interested in putting together a Colorado Dyno Day or something? I won't be in country until after October, but thought it would be nice to meet some other people.

Jess

·
Registered
217 Posts
I would definately be interested!

John

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How mahy of us are there? I guess I would need to find a dyno that can run a dually
We could open it up to other Diesels. Would not just have to be Duramax trucks. Might make for some intersting times.

Jess

·
Registered
17,915 Posts
Sounds good, count me in!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Make that one more! I don't have much in the way of experience (~4200 miles) or mods, but I'd like to meet and talk to those that do!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am also interested - it depends on the date though, expecting a little one on October 30th. Dont know if the wife will let me out of the house after that or not. I would really like a real-world demo of the Juice though.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will be out of the country until the end of October. I have a bit of time to start planning something between now and then. Anyone interested in helping? I live near Boulder.

Jess

·
Registered
21 Posts
November 7 or 8 th I posted this on here its with the Powerstroke Club they said it was ok if a few DMAX's showed up we just cant put it on em to bad....

Greg

·
Registered
939 Posts
That's sweet!! Count me in!! If there is an extra slot I would like to dyno, but will let the PSD boys and girls play if there isn't room for me (Probaby need to take that up with Shay or something).. Would be cool to watch and learn though!!!

Bob

·
Registered
217 Posts
Not sure if I can make it yet...will know next week. But looks like fun, and I would not mind a dyno run now that I have the juice on board!!!

John

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Glad someone has taken the ball on this. I have been in Australia for 2 weeks and have not had time to do anything. So at this point, who all will be there? I would not mind coming and getting a slot on the dyno.

Jess

·
Registered
21 Posts
Only a few weeks away.... I thing were gonna have a good time!

Greg

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
But will the dyno accomodate a dually?

Jess

·
Registered
21 Posts
word is they can do dualie's

Greg

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Damnit Looks like I won't be able to make it. I will be leaving for South America on the 8th.

Jess

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.