Is there any other Nebraskans on here?

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
About 80 miles from it...

·
Registered
379 Posts
same here, i live about 80 miles south on 81hwy/ I 135. I frequent scribner in the summer though, nice track to race at.

Luke

·
Registered
612 Posts
Elkhorn, Ne.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Omaha...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Paxton

·
Premium Member
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Is there any sled pulls in the eastern part of our state? There is two at this end.I'd like to see more.​

·
Registered
577 Posts
Don't know bout the sled pulls..would be interested though. I'm from Lincoln and look forward to hitting the Scribner track this summer also. Had a lot of fun at that track when I was into the crotch rocket thing...then I had kids:)

Nate

·
Premium Member
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Where is Scribner :confused: .It doesn't ring any bells,but I do more in CO that eastern NE.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Scribner is north and west of Fremont 20-30 min by the big town of Hooper. The track is actually just west of Hooper in the middle of a field. About 2 miles of gravel road to get there. If that dosent say ******* 1/4 mi track I dont know what does. But it is a good track.

BTW whoo hoo 100th post!!

Nate

·
Registered
348 Posts
There are a few counties around this area (Lincoln/Omaha area) that hold sled pulling as part of their county fair. IIRC, either last year or the year before the Nebraska Power Pullers added a diesel class, and also most of the local events just have street pickup classes, for both gassers and diesels. Usually a pretty good time

·
Registered
577 Posts
There are a few counties around this area (Lincoln/Omaha area) that hold sled pulling as part of their county fair. IIRC, either last year or the year before the Nebraska Power Pullers added a diesel class, and also most of the local events just have street pickup classes, for both gassers and diesels. Usually a pretty good time
Hey t dub give me a holler would ya when you hear of some pulls. Wouldn't mind giving it a try. Thanks

Nate

·
Premium Member
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:exactly: Let me know too. We need to show those CTD's how it's done ):h .

·
Registered
348 Posts
You bet, I'll post on here the dates and times, weights, all that good stuff once the flyers start poppin up around here, usually mid to late July, early August is when most of them are....

thanks.. TW

·
Premium Member
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Weights :confused: that might not be good.My truck weighs in at around 8700lbs :eek: .Should pull well.:D

·
Registered
348 Posts
I think last year in Wahoo (Saunders County fair), they had a stock and modified 7800#, and a stock and modified 8300# for the diesels. But who knows what they'll do this year, they change something every year.....

later.... TW

1 - 20 of 97 Posts