Diesel Place banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If so, please post up some pics! Thanks :)

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
GMC2500HD;1588885; said:
Didn't you just get some wheels on your truck??
Been through a couple sets! From what I've read

·
Registered
103 Posts
DINO ONE has 22" Rockstars-Check his garage

·
Banned
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, just got a set. But I wanted to see what the chrome Rockstars look like in 20s or 22s. If I go 20s, then I'll keep the lift and tire size the same, but if I go 22s, then I'll lift the truck up another 2" and go with 37s.

·
Banned
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well wheels look a little different from pics on the net compared to installed on the truck. I experienced that first hand. The KMC XD Series Badlands looked awesome on the net, but not so good on the truck. I mean...they weren't bad looking, just didn't like them after all.

Besides, the Badlands were so new, no one had them to post pics, so I had to take upon myself to try them out.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
You need to put pics in your garage 06DMAX00CAMSS :deal:

·
Registered
16,971 Posts
Well then take them back and trade them in on the wheels you want, you seem to have a good friend at Discount tire, so they should hook you up again like they did on the last two sets...

·
Registered
16,971 Posts
rolloffhill;1589306; said:
Most people decide what kind of wheels to buy, THEN buy them. Good thing you have money to toss around changing wheels every month....:cool:
I agree. I looked at probably 20 different wheels over the course of a month or so and then narrowed it down to 5 sets, then 3 then 2 and then finally saw the pictures of the wheels that I needed to see to seal the deal...

·
Banned
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow, didn't think this was going to turn into a discussion about how I SHOULD look first before buying! I simply asked for those who have these wheels to post pics, that is all.

I had pitting with the original wheels I had, so I got a new set, which I was fortunate to pick a different set out. They didn't work out because of the hub bore and plus I didn't like them. Then I finally ended up with the wheel that was in my top 2 choices back when I was looking at wheels.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts