Diesel Place banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does Anyone Have Pics Of Black Moto Metal 951 Or Helo Maxx 8's? Someone Put Sema '05 Pics A While Back, But They Weren't Very Clear. Anyone Got Some? Thanks A 1,000,000!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
awesome!

thanks, both of you guys! that was exactly what i needed. now i get the crappy part of deciding which one! like em both.........

·
Registered
320 Posts
I wonder how they would look on a debadged white XC. Been thinking about goin' black.

·
Registered
23 Posts
B C
What size wheels and tires are those that truck looks awesome great job

·
Registered
34 Posts
17x9 Moto Metals with 265/70/17 BFG Rugged Trails. Had to trim the front air dam a tiny bit, only rubbed in reverse though. I'm very happy with the snow/ice performance of this tire, much better than the BFG A/T. Thanks for the comments guys!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Here's a slightly different Moto Metal.

Michael
2003 HD 4x4
6" Pro Comp
35/12.50/18 Nitto Mud Grapplers
18x9 Moto Metal
Juice/Attitude
K & N Intake
4" turbo back

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hey Apexxn,
Do you have a side pic of your wheels, I would like to see how much they stick out?

·
Registered
142 Posts
The don't stick out much at all.

I try not to take pictures of it because I hate the color, which is soon to be changed.

I'll try and get a shot tomorrow and send it to you.

Michael
2003 HD 4x4
6" Pro Comp
35/12.50/18 Nitto Mud Grapplers
18x9 Moto Metal
Juice/Attitude
K & N Intake
4" turbo back

·
Registered
126 Posts
Thanks, looking forward to it!

·
Registered
47 Posts
These are chrome Helo Max 8's

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
apexxn, how did you do that? powdercoat? that looks sweet all black. what color is your truck?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Thanks Chaco,

Masked and prepped each wheel which took about an hour per wheel to do it right, then rattle canned it. I have a spray gun, but for this small an area you can get great results with good quality spray cans. It's already been through a sand storm out in the desert and it held up fine.

The truck is Burgundy. -:t

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Thanks Chaco,

Masked and prepped each wheel which took about an hour per wheel to do it right, then rattle canned it. I have a spray gun, but for this small an area you can get great results with good quality spray cans. It's already been through a sand storm out in the desert and it held up fine.

The truck is Burgundy. -:t
My truck is Sport Red (sort of close to burgundy) and I too, would like to see the shots of the truck (the body) so I could see what it looks like w/ black wheels. Thanks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts