Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my truck used about a month ago and love it. The guy sold it as a consignment through a dealer so I never got to meet the guy but he sent me a bunch of stuff in the mail about things that he had done and one of them was a Workhorse Module. The website is http://888luvdiesel.com/Home_Page.html but he ended up paying something like $700 for this thing. At the time I didn't know this and bought a Predator and am currently running it on 65. I called the number for that Workhorse Module and they claim 80 ponies and 160 ft lbs just by creating better atomization of the fuel. Do you think its safe to be running both or should I pull this module and run solely on the predator? Any input would be great.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Hmm...sounds to good to be true to me.

·
Registered
593 Posts
hahler2;1592158; said:
Hmm...sounds to good to be true to me.
X2, take it off & just run your new one & see if there's any difference...

·
Registered
31,525 Posts
They've been around for awhile but I don't know anyone who has used one. Claim sounds exaggerated.

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
I believe this was on another post sometime ago. It was slammed as snake oil if I remember

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I saw it on the other posts as well but there wasn't really any kind of definite answer. I guess i'll have to try and find the thing and remove it.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I finally contacted the guy that sold the truck and he said that this workhorse module was actually programmed into the ECU which is why I couldn't find it. Is that something that can be cleared by simply disconecting the batteries for awhile or would the stealer have to reprogram for me?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts