Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy sells some B&W hitches on Ebay. I've seen posts about him from some others, but I can't get him to answer an e-mail about whether or not the Companion hitches he's got are the old model or the new one.

B&W says the new one has wider bases for the newer style trucks to account for the change in bed rib spacing on the newer trucks.

So I'm wondering if anyone has dealt with this seller and if so, what was your experience?

ThanksEdited by: Zeeb

·
Registered
135 Posts
Make sure he has good feedback Zeeb. I've never dealt with him, but if you're new to Ebay make sure to read feedbacks so you don't get burned.

ROB

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the input Rob. I'm not new to Ebay and that's the reason I asked if anyone's dealt with him. He's got two un-addressed negatives and one withdrawn with only 224 total.

That's enough to make me nervous about giving him $615.00...

Considering that and his lack of response, I don't think I'll be buying a hitch from him. It's a $100.00 more money, but I think I'll just go direct to B&W...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Zeeb,

I bought both the B&W Turnover Hitch and the 5th Wheel Companion from them. Installed both this weekend.

No problems from them. Had the items shipped to a business, so it may have saved me a few bucks on shipping.

Both items are shipped in 4 boxes and are quite heavy.

I called their business in NC to make sure they had the items in stock prior to ordering. Used the credit card over the phone.

Smooth transaction.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts