Diesel Place banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to have some gauges installed. i know its simple and i can do it myself. but i hate wireing more then anything. but i want a shop that will do a real clean good job. let me know if you know of any. thanks

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
I dunno how close you are to Arizona Speed and Marine in Chandler, but they would either be able to fix you up / or would know someone who could. They mainly do fuel injection stuff and engine building for boats, but diesel pickups and boats are usually together. :D

Ben Benevides is my contact there and he knows the latest happenings.

·
Registered
2020 Silverado 4500HD
409 Posts
Talk to David Acosta of South East Diesel in Yuma Az. I do a lot of work with him. He lives for diesel performance.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
blazin. dont know of any up near you..maybe PM kevin l and see where he had his guages done..i know of 2 shops down here where i get all my junk put on :)

what shops do you go to? i dont mind driving down to the valley on like a friday or saturday.

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
what shops do you go to? i dont mind driving down to the valley on like a friday or saturday.
ads on chandler blvd and the 10. dont have their number..sorry. other one is bartling enterprises 480 895 0545, ask for scott(the owner) they are putting in my water meth kit this next week.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ads on chandler blvd and the 10. dont have their number..sorry. other one is bartling enterprises 480 895 0545, ask for scott(the owner) they are putting in my water meth kit this next week.

nice, have you heard of strictly diesel in scottsdale? btw. i pm'd u on dmaxcentral. let me know :cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts