Diesel Place banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted what happend to my truck in the first gen forums. I am wondering if anyone has any problems with the version 5.2 juice and 1.85 version attitude??

·
Registered
336 Posts
I had two issues the first box i got wasnt sending the gauge reading to my attitude so it would just read out 0... and once in a while if i tap the gas pedal and realease it quickly the truck will stall ... only does it on the higher tunes tho ... havent had the best luck with it so far...

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well found out my p1781 code has nothing to due with my truck surging and cutting out while I was going down the interstate. Has to be my edge box:mad:. I'm calling edge first thing Monday morning to tell them about it. Hope they don't want me to send it back and go without for another month again. I want them to send me a new unit first since it's still under warranty and then they can have ups pick this one up so I dont have to pay shipping for a third time! If not bye bye edge!

·
Registered
330 Posts
My just returned to me unit shut my truck off last week.

Since I've only been driving in near freezing temps and haven't pulled anything since getting the Edge back, it isn't heat related.

And I've got no codes set.

Best to let Edge know if you are having troubles.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.