Diesel Place banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there anyone here that owns a H&H (brand) heavy duty high deck trailer. I've been looking at trailers for quite some time now, & these look to be about the best out there. I'm just checking to see if anyone out there has one. HERE IS A LINK

http://www.hhtrailer.com/05HighDeckTrailerDually.asp

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
A friend of mine has an H&H speedloader, it's definately a very nice trailer.

That high deck dually has alot of nice little features that other manufactures don't offer.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I don't own one, but know several people that do. They are made in Iowa, so you see a lot of them around here. They are nice, high quality trailers.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Got one and love it. Pulls great. Probably a middle of the road quality wise. PM me if I can help.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I have a PJ 23+5 and love it. Look in My Garage and there are pictures of it there.
Cosgr:D

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
I've got one here at the shop, 22' and it will haul anything.. had C/C Dually with 100 gall aux tank full on it and pulled like a dream

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got one and love it. Pulls great. Probably a middle of the road quality wise. PM me if I can help.
what do you mean middle quality? I haven't seen one in person but from what I have seen out there it' seems to be top quality. I am 99% certain I'm going to do a single wheel tri axle, reason is it will give me a 3rd braking axle for stopping heavy loads.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I have owned 3 of them and still own 2. See sig> A cargo trailer and a dump trailer. They are very well built. I use them almost every day and I have no problems. PM me with any ?

Nate

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanx for the replies guys. it verifies what I was thinking about the quality.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts