Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Awsome site, it took me 2 days and a long phone conversation with Nick to sort out my computer problems, but I finally got on the forum.

Cheers

Bear

·
Registered
138 Posts
Hey Bearman,

Yeh, that Nick's the greatest. I just managed to commit hari cari. Be careful if you change anything in the profile. You apparently have to reenter the email address ever time you go in there. I didn't notice that I had left the boxes empty and bye, bye, I was a goner! Sent Nick an email and 30 minutes later, hallelujah I was born again

I never did get that hitch on the back of my FW yet for doing the tandem pull. You manage to get any fishing done this summer? I've got to get rid of this job....... thinking about retiring next Oct.

George in Albuquerque

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gwmayes said:
I never did get that hitch on the back of my FW yet for doing the tandem pull. You manage to get any fishing done this summer? I've got to get rid of this job....... thinking about retiring next Oct.

George in Albuquerque

Born to fish, forced to work
, but yes, I did get some fishing in this summer, I just got back from northern BC, spent 2 weeks in Fort St John @ Charlie lake, awsome walleye fishing. Pulled tandum up there and back. Weighed the unit and was suprised, GCVW 24910 lbs, 71 ft 8 inches long
, and she pulled her like a champ for 1700 miles and some long grades. I have 7 more years before I can afford to retire (45) then hang on, I wounder what a 2010 Dmax will pull

Cheers

Bear

1 - 4 of 4 Posts