Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined here yesterday and have found some great info all ready. I am currently driving a 2000 Dodge Quad Cab 4x4 diesel but I am waiting for my next truck(July) and it will be a 2004 CC Dually 4x4 D/A. I have been reading about wheels and tires and maybe lifting the front end a little as I think they look a little low. I would love to pull a travel trailer and take some family holidays.

I do grasscutting and snowplowing so this will be a work truck but a pretty fancy one. The previous owner leases them and gives me first refusal, the last 2 were 1998 and 2000 Dodge. Both have been great. Original tranny in both and I have plowed with this for 4 years. I think a full back seat will be great( I can wave to the school bus drivers).

I found this site through the guys at plowsite.com.

Thanks,

·
Registered
188 Posts
:welcome2: to the site.new guy here to but this place is great.hope u dont have a g/f because she will get pissed because you will be on here all the time:lol: good luck :grd:

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
:welcome2: to the site.new guy here to but this place is great.hope u dont have a g/f because she will get pissed because you will be on here all the time:lol: good luck :grd:
Yeah, between that and all the money he won't be spending on her, that'll finish that relationship quick!

Oh, Hi cet.
:welcome: from Florida.
Good to have you in the brother (and sister)hood. When you get a chance, create a signature and list your truck options and any modifications so users can help you better. Also, create a "Garage" and post pics of your rig because....

:nopics:​

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome.

I was thinking about a girlfriend but my wife said no way.:lol:

Guess I have to spend that money on my truck.

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Thanks for the welcome.

I was thinking about a girlfriend but my wife said no way.:lol:
:lol2: :rotflmao:​

1 - 7 of 7 Posts