Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all know that when stacking 2 modules together your gains are not the 2 levels combined. What if say a guy gets 100hp injectors??? Obviously on a stock truck it would add 100hp, but what about a truck that is stacking say a 215quad with comp juice??? Would it add 100hp or would the gains be the same as stacking 2 boxes 20-30 extra ponies and not the full 100hp??? I think i know the answer, but hope i am wrong cause another 100 ponies would be awesome. Now i wonder what the new turbo is gonna give along with all of this
Can't wait to try, from what i've heard, it's gonna be swwwwweeeeeettttttttttt. Later Jeremy

·
Registered
704 Posts
Just my opinion, but on a stock Duramax, I bet you could get the 100HP but it would not put out as fine a mist, and milage and low speed drivability would suffer. On a tune that was already blowing alot of smoke, I would think about doing the injectors and a better turbo together. That is assuming the the fuel system is limited by the injectors and not the pump.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Amric

I agree the injectors need a bigger turbo. I will be doing the turbo as soon as it is released, hopefully soon.(come on quad) An upgrade to the fuel system is inorder, pump plus bigger lines should do the trick from my reserach. Time will tell. As far as drivability is concerned a little bird told me that 600rwhp is still drivable for a daily driver. Later Jeremy

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
The nice thing about having 600hp is that if you find the truck is not as drivable, you can always fly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts