Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of putting on a MBRP single side full exhaust. I have a california truck, it is a 2005 LLY. I was also thinking of putting in the EGR block off plate. I want to know if the computer will start giving me codes if I do this? I just ordered a Diablo Predator v2.02 from Kennedy which should be here by the end of the week. I read somewhere that I may have to put in a fingerstick, but with the predator it would not be necessary to have to put in the fingerstick, is this true? Also I read that the dealer could flash the computer and then I would not have to worry either, is this true? If so I am taking the truck to the dealer on Monday to have a wheel alignment done, so what do I ask for? Thanks in advance.

Jeff

·
Registered
208 Posts
Code

Yup, it will unless you install the blocker plate and finger stick. You can holler at Kennedy to throw in the kit and save on the shipping. The stick will eliminate the code throwing and the plate will stop all that crap( SOOT) from clogging up yer motor. You can shut off the EGR with the Predator. Need help, let me know.....Best to leave the dealer out of the equation.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.