Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pulled again today, and got 1st.
Track was very loose, almost like driving in sand at the beach. I went 232ft and the closest was low 220's. Will have video up alittle later. One more pull next weekend and thats it for the year. Its gonna be along winter of waiting and tweaking the truck for next years season. Later Jeremy

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
Congrats. Where are you doing this? I would like to see them sometime. I am in Manitoba. I thought I saw you say that you were from Saskatchewan?

·
Registered
1,715 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Max Power

I'm from Ontario, i live between Toronto and Hamilton. All these pulls are about 1-4 hours away from where i live.

Where abouts from Manitoba??? Inlaws got transfered to Brandon for the building of the Maple Leaf plant(back now), but have visited that area and done some fishing when out there. Great fishing and beautiful country. Later Jeremy

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Good job. Are they guys that were beating you earlier in the year wondering what's going on now that you're whipping up on them?

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
I'm only an hour away from Brandon.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Tomac

Oh ya, there scratchin there heads allright. I am pretty sure they think i'm running drugs. There was even another dodge vendor there from way up north(whooped him twice this year) and he said he has never seen a dmax light up like mine does. I'll get the wife to get the vids up today. I'll put some of the other trucks i run against on there as well.

Tomac- are you putting any weight in your truck when you pull, to get up to the max weight???? I've put my truck up to 7700lbs and the max is 8000. I've put 8 cinder blocks under my tool box and 7 blocks in the box. Am going to make something up over the winter, for the front end. WOuldn't mind 2-300 lbs up front. Later Jeremy

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
I stack 4 - 100# IH suitcase weights on the PS floor. I stack another 11 - 65# IH suitcase weights on the floor in the back. If rules allow front weight I put the 11 - 65# weights on the front weight bar. I run the back tires at max inflation to keep from losing hitch height and air the fronts down.Edited by: mtomac

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.