Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see transgo..... and what looks to be a TTS/transgo partnership(prolly just misread) kit and a suncoast.... or do they just do converters?? any others?

Reason I'm asking is I know I will be needing to beef up in the near future!! I'm leaning toward the trans-go( had good luck) but what about the converter?

lets hear the opinions...

Trans-go???(my Camaro SS has a kit from them... Love it, no complaints)

Suncoast??

others??

TIA

Aaron

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
awesome..... I knew there was more out ther but Every search I do I seem to come up with the above listed

·
Registered
12 Posts
Is this Transgo kit on eBay the same as the TTS/Transgo kit or is the one from TTS different/better/worse?

Trans Go Kit - E-BAY Edited by: GMC-2002-Dmax

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
IF ITS THE SAME AS THE ONE I BOUGHT ON EBAY ITS JUST THE KIT ALONE AND NO CLUTCHES------I THINK TTS AND SUNCOAST BOTH INCLUDE CLUTCHES IN THIER KITS. I SAVED 100 BY PIECING MY KIT TOGETHER FROM EBAY AND SUNCOAST

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
JUST BE SURE TO GET THE TCC VALVE WHEN YOU BUY

·
Registered
12 Posts
That's the torque converter valve Mike L. talked about keeping the line pressure at 235psi even when the converter is locked? And who sells these?

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
TRANSGO AS WELL I

·
Registered
10,516 Posts
My DTT will be installed January 26th.

I'll let you know how it turns out

·
Registered
7,187 Posts
Got Juice? said:

Who makes the DTT kit......what will it hold ??

Do they make their own TC or are they using some one else's ??

Any info would help.

T
NY

·
Banned
2,067 Posts
What does DTT do that is so revolutionary? From there web site it only illudes to the fact that they are better. With out calling you would never know. I do not want to call because I will not be buying for atleast another 60 days.

·
Registered
10,516 Posts
Thanks for the link Hoot.

Bronco, they are just a little closer for me to get the work done.

I'll be there all week testing and evaluating so i'll let you know how it turns out

·
Registered
10,516 Posts
GMC-2002-Dmax said:
Got Juice? said:

Who makes the DTT kit......what will it hold ??

Do they make their own TC or are they using some one else's ??

Any info would help.

T
NY

I will be testing out 2 different T/C . 1 is an experimental version (that i cannot purchase ) and the other ... i do not know who it is from

I'm not trying to be deliberately vague here, i'll take lots of pics when i am down though!

·
Registered
3,164 Posts

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
I talked to DTT and they told me they are using a single disc converter and kits starting at 450rwhp holding capacity up to competition only trannys. They did not have prices ready when I talked to them.

·
Registered
10,516 Posts
White Duramax said:
I talked to DTT and they told me they are using a single disc converter and kits starting at 450rwhp holding capacity up to competition only trannys. They did not have prices ready when I talked to them.

Yup, i guess i am part of the development team....

in for a penny... in for a pound!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts