Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pulled up to a red light tonight and I look to the right of me and what do I see. A Furd 350. Look to the left. A Dodge 2500. I'm thinking it doesn't get any better than this. Gave the Chevy a few revs, hoping for a bite. The light turns green and I'm off and guess what. Must have scared them real bad cause they wanted nothing to do with me. :eek:

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Well that certainly doesn't happen to often. It's a shame they weren't up for the challenge. It would have been :cool2: to spank a stroker and a cummins at the same time! Assuming you would've won.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Yea I have had that happen only once, but I was pulling a loaded flatbed gooseneck, I got spanked, and I don't even think they were racing.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Yea I have had that happen only once, but I was pulling a loaded flatbed gooseneck, I got spanked, and I don't even think they were racing.

But they probably posted on the TDR & ford-trucks.com that they smoked a DMax. :lol:

·
Registered
569 Posts
Hahaha, similar thing happened to me when i was racing a ford for a few lights...Unfourtnatly the cummins also didnt want any. funny enough, the celica behind him did. At the next light he got up next to us..me AND the ford blew his doors off (3-5 trucklengths), the i beat the ford. (1 truck length)

·
Registered
241 Posts
or you woke up from that cat nap :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.