Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a quick question for the experts.....I have a 02 LB7 DM/ally that is about to need a tranny.......I can get a great deal on a core from an 05 LLY/ally with very few miles(i think like 2xK) that i was planning to have built up with a suncoast LIV, so i did not have any downtime, but then I was told the trannies are different?

Sorry to be so long winded, but just need to know will the 05 tranny work on my 02?

Thanx

Chad

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It will work just fine in your '02.
mike

excellent.......if you dont mind, could you PM me some pricing on a suncoast or ATS rebuild kit(the good one) and a multi disk converter? right now, my truck is an 02 CC/SB 4x4, with a predator/edge stack. I have the superdiesel manifold and might add N2o or propane after the trans is built. Also, i beat on the truck daily, so I want the best tranny parts we can build.

Thanx,

Chad

·
Registered
14,323 Posts
excellent.......if you dont mind, could you PM me some pricing on a suncoast or ATS rebuild kit(the good one) and a multi disk converter? right now, my truck is an 02 CC/SB 4x4, with a predator/edge stack. I have the superdiesel manifold and might add N2o or propane after the trans is built. Also, i beat on the truck daily, so I want the best tranny parts we can build.

Thanx,

Chad
I will do it in the morning.
mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts