Diesel Place banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hi Maverick,

How do I go about getting a set of the Allison emblems? I live in Canada.

Regards

Railbuff (Pete Davenport)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey Mav,

Put my decals on today. Now my truck looks better than yours.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Yea I was going to ask you about those. I don't quiet understand those little green tips.

·
Registered
351 Posts
The black plactic tubing that comes with your Isspro boost gauge gets inserted there. Just push the tubing in till it bottoms out and pull back slightly. All done and connected up to 250 psi. To remove the tubing, pull down on the green ring and pull the tubing out. You have to pull the green ring down pretty hard to get it to release. No need to pull the green ring down to INSTALL the tubing....only to release the tubing. Alot easier than messing with the little brass wedding bands that come in the kit. If you don't tighten enough or too much they leak or they compress the black tubing some. These new connectors are slick as heck and make connecting a boost gauge very easy. Edited by: Maverick

·
Registered
53 Posts
Thanks for the explanation Mav. Sounds like the perfect way to install the boost gauge. I will be waiting a while on the gauges. My truck is going back to Eric this week for repair. Yesterday we drove over to Ind. stopped to get fuel and noticed the entire undercarriage of the truck was covered in diesel and the truck started missing. I think I have a crackcase full of fuel. You've already been through this I thinK? So much for this being a 200,000 mile truck.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Thats a bummer Jermck......never had any type of fuel leak or fuel in my crankcase though. I am sure Eric will square it away for ya. Are you comming up to WI when Kennedy gets his Dyno running (b-4 Christmas)? If so, pick up my 5 gal bucket of Transynd from Eric and I can meet you to pick it up. Might have you get some of that Schaffer Oil products for me also from Eric also.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I am taking my truck up tomorrow and leaving it for about a week and a half. We are leaving Wed for MS to spend a few days at home. I will contact you before I go back to pick it up.

I haven't thought about coming up to Kennedys but that sounds like a good idea. I would like to see his place.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
I just got my stickers this week can not wait to put them on!!!

I got three for the two front doors and tailgate. Now I need to get one Duramax for the tailgate

41 - 50 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.