Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I though I would try these here first before hitting up ebay...

Stock shocks from a 2004 Chevy 2500HD. They have 4000 miles on them. $20 for the set.

Infinity Kappa Separates. $125. These speakers include the grills and mounting brackets which have never been used. SOLD

Pioneer CD Player - DEH-P77DH. Din+1/2 size, fits chevy and Dodge Trucks. $125 SOLD

Edited by: Lightning

·
Registered
285 Posts
Lightning,

I have a few questions about the AMP for sale. Is it used or new or refirbished? A friend might be looking to make a deal with you for it.

Lenny

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MonteCarlo31 said:
Lightning,

I have a few questions about the AMP for sale. Is it used or new or refirbished? A friend might be looking to make a deal with you for it.

Lenny

Lenny,

The amp is neither new or refurbished. I bought it new and used it for 3 months in my Avalanche and then took it out before I sold the truck. It's a 5 channel amp. You can find info on this link http://www.directed.com/audio/amps/amp_multichan.asp under 6550. Please ask any questions that you may have as well. FYI - brand new this amp retails for around $450 to $500.

·
Registered
8 Posts
How much for the cooler??

Just kidding. Why are you selling your amp?

If I put that cd player in my truck, will I be able to controll it from the steering wheel??

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ACEMAN said:
How much for the cooler??

Just kidding. Why are you selling your amp?

If I put that cd player in my truck, will I be able to controll it from the steering wheel??

The cooler is $30 + shipping, it's "lightly used"
. You can see one at http://www.coleman.com/coleman/colemancom/detail.asp?product_id=6263-707&categoryid=8580&submittingpage=subcategory.asp

I'm selling the amp because I have no use for it. I had it in my 2002 Avalanche which I sold, so I took out the whole system. These speakers, deck, and amp is all I have left. The 2004 Dmax that I have has the Bose system, which I feel is good enough. Also, I'd rather put money into the boat instead of the truck

I do not know if you will be able to use the steering wheel controls or not with the stereo. I'd assume that there is a way to tie it together somehow. The stereo does have a remote control that you can use with it however.

If you give me your city and zip, I can give you an estimate of cost with shipping. Let me know if you have any more questions.

·
Registered
16,610 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Lightning,

Thanks for the info but 5 is too much for my friend. It would be nice but he only needs to run two subs @ 300w RMS max.

Lenny

·
Registered
8 Posts
MonteCarlo31 said:
he only needs to run two subs @ 300w RMS max.

A five channel amp is sweet! I have an Alpine 5 channel. It has 4x45W for the regular speakers and 1x100W that is for my 8" Bazooka Tube. Sounded great in my 94', even with the factory speakers.

·
Registered
8 Posts
By the way, those Coleman Extreme coolers KICK AZZ!! I have two and love them..........

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
MonteCarlo31 said:
Lightning,

Thanks for the info but 5 is too much for my friend. It would be nice but he only needs to run two subs @ 300w RMS max.

Lenny

This amp will provide him with enough to do that, plus if he wants to use it for more speakers down the road, it will allow him to do so. He will probably spend $300 the amp he needs anyhow, this will just allow him to get more for his money. I used this amp in my old truck; it powered 2 sets of separates and 2 10" subs no problem.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.